Re: pictures of coil

wow you have some nice stuff gathered up already! love those big caps,
what's there rating? exactly what is that red thing with the four rubber
ground insulators going to be used for? i'll trade you another pole pig
for that seemingly useless piece of tc equipment.
besides with that out of the way, you would have more room for the
important stuff! he he.
seriously should be a nice system. if you need a simple control circuit
sch. let me know? you might like it or you can throw it away. i still
think that big red space taker should be at my house.
keep us posted   regards     marc