[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: First Pole Pig TC in Germany??

If you are willing to wait long enough (months), it should be possible to
ship it relatively cheaply. You'll have to pay to have it crated, of
course.

But why not buy a distribution transformer in Germany? ABB and Siemens both
manufacture them in largish quantities. Or are the regulatory issues so
complex that it is easier to buy a used one in the USA and have it shipped?
 Or even in England, and you could drive it home yourself?

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: First Pole Pig TC in Germany??
> Date: Monday, February 21, 2000 12:18 AM
>
> Original Poster: Doreen17j-at-aol-dot-com
>
> Hi,
> is there anybody out, who wants to support me to get the first
> Pole-Pig-powered TC here in Germany running? It really would be the first
TC