Re: Tcbor gap for NST 12/30? Where do I get Wintesla? Do I have to *pay* to get on beginner mailing list?

Hi Garry,

	Scott Coopersmith (sp?) is usually good about such things and was
'mentioning' how few people pay for his program a while back...  A real
nice guy who I am sure will get back to you.  The moderator of Tesla 1 is
also super nice and will respond.  Give it a little time...  Not 'everyone'
spends all their time moderating Tesla coils lists ;-)))

Cheers,

	Terry