Tcbor gap for NST 12/30? Where do I get Wintesla? Do I have to *pay* to get on beginner mailing list?

I sent email to the maker of wintesla the tesla calc program but he does not
respond to queries about wanting to buy it.

So, without this, and having spent quite a time looking, I can't seem to find
anywhere to show how many gaps for the above NST and what spacing between the
gaps.

Also, Do I have to pay someone to get on the tesla 1 beginner list? I get no
response from the moderator of that list or I get a request for my full name
and address and I still get no reply.

The only thing I can think of trying now is to put my full name and address
here and maybe he will respond so here is it. If this doesn't work I guess I'll
take the hint that he don't wnat to bother with me right now. (Actually, maybe
he's on vacation or never got my replies but this still leaves me with the one
and only choice of trying to give him the info here or trying snail mail.)

Garry L. Freemyer
1077 Shadowbrook Way #4
Paradise CA. 95969

I'm not worried that people know my address here. I've nothing worth stealing.