Re: I give up!! I regret building my tesla coil!

Garry,

Telsa Coils are not for everyone. But, everyone on this list will be more than
happy to help out. We're all here to learn, although sometimes only hard-won
experience teaches some aspects that all the theory in the world will not (how
to blow money, how not to). If you choose to keep going, please ask questions.
Sometimes there are so many emails, that for each of us, some days are better
than others when replying. But, use the "concensus" of the group when reply's
are made. If you don't get adequate reply's, ask us to elaborate further on the
subject.

Take care,
Bart