Re: Maggies and such

Hello,
Im trying to solve one of Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz formulas. Im
having trouble so Im doing something wrong. Mode 345(k,l,m) Does this
mean k=3, l=4,m=5
if L3=20mh
Then L2=L3 ((l^2xm^2)x(k^2xl^2))/(2xk^2xm^2=2.8mh
I put x in place of the dots as I thought the dot stood for
multiplication.I spent 3 hours trying to figure this out with no
success. My answers dont even come close. Im trying but need some help.
Maybe someone out there could break it down step by step so I could
understand this better. Maybe its easier to go by L1xC1 = L2+L3xC3 for a
magnifier and leave it at that along with trying an assortment of extra
coils and toploads.
Best Regards Jeff