[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Battle Damage Assessment

Search the web for Modicon (I think), an early pioneer in factory
automation controllers (the predecessors of today's PLCs). Their web site
has an interesting discussion of design decisions and their novel test
technique (later adapted for a sales demo) using a tesla coil arcing to the
boards inside the cabinet.