[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Saturable Reactors

Yes, anyone have any basic designs? It would seem the best of all worlds:
to be able to vary your current *and* your voltage (with variac, of
course). I understand the principles, but how would one make it for
yourself? I have several E cores that i am (very slowwly) planing on using
(prepping) for use as current liming cores...

Regards,

David Trimmell