[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MidOhio TeslaFest

Well the forecast for this weekend looks good so far.  As you remember, I'm
planning to host the 'Fest outside!

In Recap:

When:    Saturday, October 30th
Where:    Loudonville, Ohio (happily nestled between Cleveland and Columbus)
Why:     Because we can!

We currently have 7 WILL BE THERE's (plus myself) and 1 MAYBE.

If you are still waiting on directions, lodging accommodations, etc. email
me directly.

Other Details:

Available current:  110v -at- 15A  MAX! on a GFI for safety
Ground is in in two separate points 20' away from each other and 4.5' deep
each.
Food is provided...My wife's chili and Hot dogs, plus other edibles.

I have made a corral so to speak in my front yard for coilers only, it's
about 30' x 60' on a heavily traveled road...we should get a lot of
rubberneckers!

As many of you remember, my main intention (other than to coil with other
coilers) is to create awareness of our hobby.  Show you support and, if your
in the general area, plan to attend.

If for some reason (weather) the event will be canceled, you will be
notified ASAP
via email.

Kent