[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sync gap pics and Microsim files

Richie, all:

Congratulations, you have made some very instructive pages, surely
worthy of "picking" for a FAQ ?

The part that I found most interesting was your modeling of 300 BPS
sync-gaps, since that is very similar to the results I have arrived at,
only in modelling so far. With a fiberprobe systam operational, and a
sync. only needing the final finishing touches, We will all soon know
how it works.

You mention that the gain by using a sync-gap relative to a non-sync gap
at 300 BPS is marginal, but that is not the reason why I chose a
sync-gap.

I simply find it technically "non beautifull" to "paddle around in the
soup" at random with a non sync gap, that`s all.

I have uploaded the Microsim schematic of my coil here:

Http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/museum.sch

It is basically a copy of Terry`s schematic, with a few components
removed, and 3 separate timing devices added (Terry helped by adding the
diodes) and a couple of other neat additions.

Cheers, Finn Hammer