[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Winter Teslathon list

Hi all,
	The arrangements for the UK winter teslathon are going well.We should have
7 or 8  coils and a plasma globe as well as Mikes pulse cap device. No news
from the BBC about filming it yet.They didn't sound too keen. I have got 8
trestle tables which hopefully will be enough. I am trying to put together
a handout to give to people with useful addresses.
So far I have the following UK coilers web sites. Alan Sharps: Mike
Harrisons: Richie Burnetts: Nick Fields: Steve Bells. Have I missed anyone?
I will of course put chips site, terrys site and the web ring on there as
well. If anyone can think of any other sites for possibly  busy
professionals with not a lot of time to surf can they let me know. off
list? Don't know if this is on topic or not.

This is the provisional list of people coming
Alan Sharp
Mike Harrison (Bringing coil and pulse cap)
Gordon Forrest and friend (bringing plasma globe)
nick Field (Bringing BIG coil)
Mike Tucknott And Dr b (Bringing coil)
Steve Bell
Nick Slaymaker (Bringing Coil?)
Viv Watts and friends
Patrick Arnold (from the dtt list)
Keith Bull (Safety Officer)
Phil Westwood
Steve Crawshaw (bringing coil)
Bob Golding (bringing coil)
Martin Dale (bringing coil and rotary gap)
One Beautiful assistant to take your money. (Don't get too excited it might
be me):-) Apologies if I have missed anyone out or misspelt there name.

If anyone gets lost just ask for Newmarket Road And find MFI we are
opposite. It's the place with the big chimney