[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FAQ (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 23:18:01 EDT
From: Bobbaust-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: FAQ

>  now who is going to volunteer to write the first version? Perhaps, to
>  make some things simpler, there should be several FAQs, one for caps, one
>  for gaps, one for transformers&associated stuff, one for primaries and
>  secondaries(and terminals), one for protection measures, etc.
>
>  what say ye?

As one of those newbies, I think a FAQ would be very helpful, especially with
the above categories.  I would also benefit from some suggestions for initial
coils with common NSTs that beginners usually find.  It seems that the input
transformer is the most expensive part for a beginner and it will determine
the rest of the coils configuration, at least if you're after maximum spark
(who isn't?).