[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: free parts (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:55:36 EDT
From: Teslaman-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: free parts (fwd)

In a message dated 10/12/1999 4:33:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
  I'll bite, what part of the country are you in?

Kevin

<< free if you can figure out how to get them......
 I have and need to get rid of 3 old 60's 70's x ray machines.
 most have a good size x former not shure the kva ratiing
 all have a good size auto transformer tapped every 5 volts
 I also have a large transformer 250 k volt unknown amps..
 but stands 3 feet tall by 2 wide only one i have ever seen like this to open
 you crank a lever and the top raises pulling the coils out of the oil.
 wound real nice..... good old craftmanship.... >>