From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 7:18 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Transformers

Original Poster: "Travis Stewart" <mrprosser-at-geocities-dot-com>

Hi,
	I wrote an e-mail a little while ago about building my first
tesla coil, and I would like to know if I can get some advice about
transformers, what some are sources, and the different kinds of
transformers I can use.  From most people, and most sites I've read
most people seem to use a neon sign transformer, but I want to know
what other types can be used because where I live their seems to be a
distinct lack of these anywhere I have checked.

Thanks,
Travis
Atheist/Freethinker aa #1622