[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Terry's remote tuning idea

They are used in antenna matching units, typically for higher powers (1 kW
RF and up). I don't know who makes them off hand, but you'll find some at
the TRW swap meet. The inductances might not be in the right range either,
since the typical antenna tuner works at 1-30 MHz.  But, as an adjustable
added inductance....