[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: new member ??

Welcome! Your overall design sounds pretty good.  The only thing I'd
recommend is going with a dish or flat primary.  From what I've seen a
cylindrical coil primary is likely to give more trouble with causing the
secondary to spark along its length due to coupling problems.  Once you
get it all working well, I'd definitely add the extra transformers.

Chip