From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 8:01 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Tesla Coil Photography

Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi All,

My pictures of streamers did not turn out well and I could use a little
advise...

I posted my "best" picture ( the one the shop bothered to print) at:

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/phototry.jpg

This was hand held, florescent lights without the florescent filter, ASA
100 film, 3.5 aperture, the camera was controlling the exposure (thank
goodness, or it may have turned out bad :-))....

<snip>