[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Getting Started (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 19:52:07 -0600
From: "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Getting Started (fwd)

to: Tobin

Several sources (1) the Tesla List archives, (2) John Couture's (a fellow
Californian in San Diego area) Tesla Coil Construction Handbook, and (3)
Resonance Research's free "Tesla Oscillator Design Guide".  After studying
all three you will have no problems getting a small coil up and running
with minimum headaches.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net