[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: blum line device? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 17:36:16 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: blum line device? (fwd)

"You have mentioned this "blum line" effect on several occasions and
have
never offered any explanation as to precisely what it is.  This is not a
term that I (or I suspect most on the list) am familiar with.  Could you
please explain it, in the same level of detail as I offered my theory as
to how 2Vpri bursts occur?  We can't cure a disease if we merely know
it's name!"

	I sure would like to see the definition of a "blum line".  There is a
radar modulator circuit, developed no later than 1942, by an English
engineer named Blumlein.  It could be considered to have voltage
doubling characteristics.  Blumlein was killed in an unfortunate
aircraft accident early in WW2.

Ed