[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Pole Pig user

Use the circuit for your stove. It'll have 240V, 30A.

As for current limiting, if you can afford it, buy a welder. It makes a really
good inductive limiter. Just short the output leads and use it in series. It's
good to have a resistive limiter as well. That can be a set of heating
elements, or one of a lot of things. I don't really have a lot of experience
here, so look around.

--
           --Mr. Postman (Doug Brunner)
                <dabrunner-at-earthlink-dot-net>