[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Several Questions

I have some copper ribbon which is 1" wide by ~.005"
thick. It was shielding for some scrap cable I found.
Is this of any use for interconnects? What about for
the RF ground? If not, what thickness should I shoot
for? I can't find any local copper flashing so
McMaster Carr or MSC is where I'll probably go. Do I
need OFC? BTW, I'll probably be at 15 kV, and <1kVA
for a while.

I'm getting ready to build an MMC and have searched
locally and on the web for perfboard. I found several
sites selling phenolic perfboard, but haven't had much
luck finding G10. Is there a difference, and if G10 is
desirable, where is a good source in the US. I'm
looking for a single board ~12" x 12", but could
probably settle for two boards ~6" x 12".

thanks
Adam Minchey
yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com