[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMC caps & Resistors

Ted,

 Take a look at my cap on my page at

  www.geocities-dot-com/capecanaveral/runway/3589/index.html

I too went all-out to build a cap that in theory ;-o at least should last some
time at the power levels I run at. all the resistors are 10meg half watt. after
runs I ground the cap out and then clip the shorting lead up, but I have never
detected any residual charge on the cap when grounding so the resistors seem to
be doing their job.

 Regards

  Robin in OZ.