[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: tranny

Hi Grayson,

 I too have spent some time playing with the thought of 3 phase multiple
breaks into a single primary as I have access to a 3 phase supply with high
current capability.,
(300 amp per leg).

 I am very new to all this, and only recently have got my first coil working
so I've waited to see if anyone else would come up with this concept!. I am
very interested what the more skilled people on the list say as it is
something I would like to pursue in the future if it's possible.

Regards

 Robin in OZ.