[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Thin Foil

Hello All,

Bert wrote (in an email a while ago) kitchen Al foil is only recommended for
extended cap design. Why is this ?

Up to now I have been using kitchen AL foil in my caps with great sucess. The
only problems I have had were with the thin plastic sheeting (my emails a
while back). However, this was due to the material not being PE.

The reason I am asking is because thick foil (similar to the U.S. 0.010"
roofing foil) is pretty expensive. It runs around $40 for 10 square meters. So
I would rather (if possible) go for the kitchen stuff. It takes a little
handling care so that it doesn´t get wrinkled, but that is about the only
negative thing I can say about it.

Coiler greets from germany,
Reinhard