[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: kVA's Tesla Vortex at FrightFair!!!

Greg,

Yeah, it's a shame you can't come down for a visit.
I wasn't able to come to SF to see Electrum so I have
an idea of how you feel.

Our exhibit invokes a sense of entrapment as the
"victims" must wind their way around the operating
coil for a full 180 degrees. A bare toroid insures
random arc movement that seems to follow the
"victims" around the cage. The bolts hit directly
above and towards the face and upper body.
Power arcs to the cage have been measured from
9' to an occasional 12'. The bolts land 18" to 36"
away.

On Friday night, one visitor lost urinary control, on
Saturday night not a single person made it through
the Haunted House for the first half hour choosing
rather to end their journey through a "chicken" exit
and on Sunday night, the press started showing up
wondering what the hell was going on!

Jeff W. Parisse, Director
kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com