[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Introduction

Hello all !
I am a new member to this list, and would like to introduce myself.
My name is Finn Hammer, I am Danish with a background in tool-making, a
profession I have left in favour of Podiatry.
I read the article about Tesla Coils in Wireless World a couple of years
ago, and have ever since wanted to make one, but the math seemed to much
for me at the time, and the mag finally got lost.
My hobby is making fieldcoil magnets for loudspeakers.
The other day, a member of the joe-list (tube amps) guided me to the
site of "Mike's Electric Stuff" and so the path led me to this forum.
I am IMPRESSED.
The amount of info in the Tesla Ring is fantastic, search facility at
the archives is more than I`d expect. Kudos to Mr. Chip Atkinson!
I want to make a small beginners coil, and would like to thank for the
info that I`ve already gathered on Stefan`s tesla pages, and in
particular using WinTesla, thanks! R Scott Coppersmith

Finn

--
                    HOME OF
   Fieldcoil Loudspeakers and Computer Graphics

       http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/

<<<< Viv Watts sent me that article by Malcolm and it is on my web sight at:
http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/
files wwP190C.jpg to wwP195C.jpg.
- Terry >>>>