From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Date: 23 November 1998 13:27
Subject: Hello UK Coilers

Original Poster: RWB355-at-aol-dot-com
Hello to all U.K. Coilers out there,
I am looking for an article out of the magazine Electronics World + Wireless
World. A Tesla coil article was published in the March 1995 issue. Does
anybody have a copy of this issue, that he could mail me? (e.g.:As JPG
pictures, no OCR needed)
I would also be interested in the article on the SS Bylund magnifier setup
(Radio Electronics September 1991). If I remember correctly Richard Craven
had
this one. Richard: can you send it to me via email? You can just scan it
(greyscale / 300 dpi format), you donŽt need to go to the trouble of OCRŽing
it.
Thanks !!
Coiler greets from germany,
Reinhard