[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Secondary Terminal Design

  James -

  I have not tested this by changing the voltage. You apparently have found
that the voltages cancel out when the equations are combined. Very good
observation. But note that this assumes the capacitor is charged to the full
KVp.

  All of the equations I used are shown in the post.

  My hard drive crashed and I am in the process of trying to recover my lost
data so my replies may be delayed.

  John C.