[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Ok.. where am I going wrong

Seems like the errors ranged from about +20% up to over +100% (double
actual) depending on the spark gap settings, tuning, etc.  Never saw a dvm
read low compared to calorimeter, however.  My breakers and most fuses are
thermal response, so they will respond to true power, and the calorimetry
derived readings agree well with breaker tripping.