[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Variac info

There is an error in the last message I posted about the variacs.  The
catalog number should read 9T92Y67G51.
I went ahead and picked one up myself.  The motor drive and variacs work
great.  I have only tested it with 120 VAC.  Still trying to find the
wiring diagram for this model, so I can hook it up the 220VAC.  Some people
have asked for the salvage yard info.
Here the information I have about the salvage yard.

Heilmans Salvage
6450 Rocky Canyon Rd
Atascadero, CA
805-466-4893

These things weight about 300 pounds (just a guess), we had to use a folk
lift to get it out of the power panel and four guys to carry it into my
garage.
Also to clarify, the specs were for each variac on the array, not the whole
array.  These things are made to control a lot of power for a research
laser system.
Good luck.  Bye
Gordon King
Electronics and Computer Enthusiast