[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: T&R pole pigs..

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Benjamin W. Bouxsein" <bbouxse-at-comp.uark.edu>
>
> Dont you guys check your local electric company?  I have have been offered
> by my electric company 5 50kw government issue pigs, and can choose some
> other smaller kW pigs from the 1940s.  My experience has been electric
> companies will bend over backwards to help an experimentor.
>
> Ben Bouxsein
>

> KK    KK     RRRRRRRRR      ZZZZZZZZZZ     RRRRRRRRR      Univ.Arkansas
> KK  KK       RR      RR          ZZZZ      RR      RR     Student Radio
> KK KK        RR      RR         ZZZZ       RR     RR
> KKKK         RRRRRRRR          ZZZZ        RRRRRRRR       krzr-at-comp.uark.edu
> KK KK        RR   RR          ZZZZ         RR   RR
> KK  KK       RR    RR        ZZZZ          RR    RR       http://Dcomp.uark.
> KK    KK     RR      RR     ZZZZZZZZZZ     RR      RR
edu/krzr/

This is not entirely true in allareas. I have already spoken to a guy
that works at the electric company (TU Electric) and he no way no how.
Apparently they had a lawsuit in the past where they had sold a used one
to someone and the moron electricuted himself. I think they sued over
the issue and from then on for liability reasons they will not sell a
transformer working or not.

Chris