[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Envisioneering --- a Tesla research / product Mfg. Co.

In a message dated 11/10/98 9:59:05 AM Mountain Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> DamDeName-at-aol-dot-com
Sandy,
   Sounds like a great idea!  I hope it does well for you as a business. At
the moment, I can think of only one thing you might not have considered -
rotary spark gaps, both synchronis and non.   If you can manufacture spun
aluminum toroids that don't cost a fortune, you would probably sell  many to
the list members.  I would  be interested in one.  I don't mind the dryer duct
type for ease of construction,  but it is too easily dented.  I have been
careful and not had any dents in mine yet, but there is always that chance.
  I can't think of anything else at this moment.
Good luck with your endeavor,
Mike