[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Laser Triggered Spark Gap

<< Original Poster: "B**2" <bensonbd-at-erols-dot-com>

> Hi Steve,
>     For the record the RQ style gap was invented by the TCBOR group.  The
> TCBOR videos make this abundantly clear.  It should be called the TCBOR gap
> to honor all of the members of that group that contributed to the evolution
> of the design.

All,

I have mentioned this a couple of times in the past also, and I know
Richard Hull has mentioned it too.  I agree it's only right to give credit
where it's due.  Names such as the RQ gap seem to take on a life of
their own and become a descriptive term.  The name transition would
be eased by using a format such as TCBOR (RQ) gap, or something
similar for clarity during name transition.

John Freau