[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sphere & Toroid Experements

Gary,

Interesting tests and results.  One thing you didn't mention was if you
retuned (adjusted primary turns) for max spark length for each different
top load.  If you didn't, then it would be interesting if you would run a
second series and carefully retune for each different load, then report the
results.

--Steve

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Sphere & Toroid Experements
> Date: Sunday, November 01, 1998 9:47 PM
>
> Original Poster: gweaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>
> I decided to test several toroids and spheres on my TC to see which one
> works the best. The only think that changes in these tests are the top
> loads. No top load bump was used to try and get one long power arc.  I am
> going for effects here, as many sparks as I can get at one time.  Long
> branching hot sparks. All sparks were measured to a target.

<giant snip>

 I know, I know, someone will ask what type of TC the test was done on.
The