[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: newbie

Hi, Jon !
   I'm a novice coiler myself, three TCs so far, and new to the list so I
recently had similar questions.  The TC archives and other stuff at
http://www.pupman-dot-com/ are a must ! !  Also, check www.altair-dot-org/tesla.htm
for a lexicon of TC terms which I hijack from this list, and some design
info mainly aimed at homegrown SW caps.  I have been too lazy to type in a
copper wire table.  There are several TC calculators out there,
spreadsheets, Java apps, VB, etc.  I use a spreadsheet which I cant recall
the original author but he is on this list.  I have heavily modified it in
MS works and with the original author's consent would post it at
www.altair-dot-org/tesla.htm.