[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: detailed TC plans (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 08:03:57 -0700
From: Michael Andrus <andrus-at-ccountry-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: detailed TC plans (fwd)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Date: Friday, May 22, 1998 10:25 PM
Subject: detailed TC plans (fwd)

>---------- Forwarded message ----------
>Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:53:42 -0400
>From: Fred Decker <fdecker-at-csi-dot-com>
>To: tesla <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>Subject: detailed TC plans

Do you have a schematic for the solid-state driver circut?  If so where can
I get this.  I am looking to build a smaller coil.  As far as plans for a
nice coil, try Information Unlimited.  www.amazing1-dot-com There designs are
not great but you can get sparks "right out of the box"

If you have any further questions, just reply.       M. Andrus