[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Was ham and cheese now Ohio Teslathon (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 21:40:09 -0400
From: Cliff Fahrer <cfahrer-at-In-Touch-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Was ham and cheese now Ohio Teslathon

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

To All the LUCKY People that attended the hamfest,

Between working on Saturday, and my muther-in-law's plans for Sunday, I
didn't get to the hamfest. Man I sure envy the lucky coilers that made
it.

I have mentioned to Bill the Arkstarter that I have access to use an 850
seat theater here in Wilmington Ohio for a Teslathon. I have rigged up a
200 amp 230 volt temp connection that is used for lighting when shows
come in. The 230 volts can be split for 120 volt coil connections.

If there is enough interest in Mid and Southwestern Ohio to have a
Teslathon this summer, (July or August), I will be glad to work out the
details and host the show. Please e-mail me direct or put a message on
the list if you are interested.

My address is:   <cfharer-at-in-touch-dot-net>

Sorry for the big message, But I wanted to "tag on" with interested area
coilers.

BTW, the theater is a restored 1918 Victorian style and is the best of
the 10 left in the U.S. It is also listed on the National Historical
Register. Great place for a Teslathon! (We also have a place to eat!!)

Coilin in hot Ohio,  Cliff