[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: UK Teslathon, Corby, May 30th (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 12:18:40 -0400
From: "Edward J. Wingate" <ewing7-at-frontiernet-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: UK Teslathon, Corby, May 30th (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

<snip>

Alan,

Now see what you've gone and done! OUTSTANDING!! It looks like the U.K.
Teslathon is going to be a huge success the first time around. It just
goes to show that we coilers aren't as alone as we sometimes think, no
matter where in the world we are, and as Richard Hull mentioned
recently, it just takes one person willing to shoulder the
responsibility to get the ball rolling. I know that all of you are going
to have a great time sharing experiences with fellow coilers on a
personal basis and I wish I could be there with you. Perhaps next time
around.

Please keep us posted.

My best regards,

Ed Wingate