[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dan finally gets it up! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 00:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan Murphy <danmurphy-at-1stnetusa-dot-com>
To: White.Champ.CC-at-bhp-dot-com.au, OWNER COLIN   MCIVER <pdsq65a-at-prodigy-dot-com>,
    danmurphy-at-1stnetusa-dot-com, fcramer-at-earthlink-dot-com, geo.m-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com,
    mhammer-at-misslink-dot-net, harryo-at-slip-dot-net, poldi-at-pacbell-dot-net,
    lajeunes-at-pacbell-dot-net, lalar-at-relaypoint-dot-net, ascherr-at-lausd.k12.ca.us,
    pandora-at-emergentmedia-dot-com, pbowden-at-telis-dot-org, unclestevo-at-earthlink-dot-com,
    Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com, tesla-2-at-emachine-dot-com,
    "Fitzpatrick, Tom" <Tom.Fitzpatrick-at-metrokc.gov>, gwaldo-at-1stnetusa-dot-com,
    W.KMatera-at-worldnet.att-dot-net