[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Continued Problems (fwd)

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, May 11, 1998 1:22 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Continued Problems (fwd)

Bill,
(sorry it took so long to reply here. Having email problems)
Tesla List wrote:

I see how you are aquiring that value but it is all a matter of time and reactances.
There are a lot of variables to consider which I think would derate this current
value, but I admit I have not put a lot of thought into this area of the circuit
(yet). Choosing a cap is based on it's role in the circuit and regardless of the
transformer which is chosen to help fulfill that role, a high Q cap is the one of
choice.

Bart