[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Measurements using field probe

----------
From:  Bert Hickman [SMTP:bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, June 24, 1998 10:17 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Measurements using field probe

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

<SNIP>

Terry and all,

First, I need to apologize - the message I sent was intended to be a
private e-mail to Terry, but I accidentally sent it to the whole list.
I've attached a copy of one of the "light bulb experiments" done in 1996
at the end of this message.

Terry, your papers were very well done, as was your research work. There
are only a few areas where I may not agree with all of the conclusions.
These tend to be areas where there may need to be some additional
experiments. I'll follow up on these in another post or two. In the
meantime, here are a couple of the experiments...

-- Bert --

Test 1:
=======