[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DUMMY Load (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 11:10:33 -0400
From: B**2 <bensonbd-at-erols-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: DUMMY Load (fwd)

I drew a 2 kW (54+ACI-) arc (rotary)from my coil with a fluorescent tube in my
right hand.  My arm got very hot.  I wouldn't recommend the experience.

I have taken discharges up to 1 kW with static gap systems.  There is very
little sensory manifestation.

Be very certain that the secondary is grounded.

B+ACoAKg-2