[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Northern Colorado Hamfest...

Subject:  Northern Colorado Hamfest...
  Date:   Fri, 23 May 1997 08:28:24 -0400 (EDT)
  From:   Chip Atkinson <chip-at-XiG-dot-com>
    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Greetings,

There is a hamfest in either Loveland or Ft. Collins on May 31st.  Is
there anyone on the list that is going and/or would like to get together
there?

You can contact me the following ways:

Home:
chip-at-pupman-dot-com
(303)652-3616

Work:
chip-at-xig-dot-com

I have found that getting together with fellow coilers adds a new
dimension of enjoyment to the business* of coiling.  It is educational
hear how some people are doing things, the results they are getting, and
just to match a face with an e-mail address.

Chip

* I say business, because it's a hobby for many, but a profession for a
few.

The more I use Windows, the more I love Linux