[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Transformer oil

From: 	Michael Smith[SMTP:md.smith-at-usa-dot-net]
Reply To: 	md.smith-at-usa-dot-net
Sent: 	Wednesday, July 23, 1997 12:43 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Transformer oil

Hi Doc,

I am glad to know someone has used this oil. thanks.

But the Wilbert Burial Vault company is right down the street from where
I work and it is indeed making vaults for human burial. I don't think I
will go ask them though. I will be seeing one of those soon enough.
:)

I have the gentleman in Illinois sending me a roll of 8 mil poly and will
soon be making a plate cap. The ice cream cap that has been eluded to is
still in the developmental stages. More on that later.

Michael Smith
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

He