[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: the final mess

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: knardell-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net Fri Feb  7 00:24:42 1997
> Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 18:01:45 -0600
> From: Kevin Nardelle <knardell-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net>
> To: mhammer-at-misslink-dot-net
> Cc: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: the final mess
>
> Well this is the final mess I have from building my 4 inch coil, notice that
> they are getting better as I go, this will be the second coil I have built.
> I decided to make a real primary coil and base this time and also went with
> better gauge magnet wire on the secondary.
>
> The finished pictures will be sent just as soon as I clean this up, about 10
> minutes or so.
>
> ENJOY!
>
>                                        Regards,
>                                             Kevin Nardelle

Kevin:
	Nice shots of your coil, I enjoyed looking at them.  That "Final Mess"
shot was really most likely something we all have in common.  I've never
figured out how all my tools end up getting out of the tool box and
crawling all over the floor.  Loks like all of us might have the same
situation :-) !

Chuck