> Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 22:05:47 -0600 (CST)
> From: Bert Pool <nikki-at-fastlane-dot-net>
> To: chip-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Tesla magnifier driver pics
>
> Chip,
>
> Attached are the eleven jpg files of my current driver.  If you don't >get all of them, please let me know, and I'll split the transmission >into a dozen separate sends.
>
> Thanks, and I hope you enjoy them.  The next batch will be even >better!
>
> Bert Pool
> nikki-at-fastlane-dot-net

Bert:
	You and Bill have sure built an impressive device!  I hope that you do
post the next group of pictures.  The "MoonLander" appears to be a real
success.  As soon as you get some shots of it after all the fine
adjustments have been completed I sure hope to see these.  I appreciated
your use of the light fixture in your top loading system.  I was
wondering if you built the toroid I.D. to fit the light or if you were
just real lucky?  Nice job on your project--keep it up.

Chuck Curran