[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RWW injuries

In a message dated 96-07-01 00:50:24 EDT, RWW wrote:

>I mentioned that I had injuries to my lower extremities from the
>explosion.  He became more insistant that the cap be sent back.  Later
>in the day an unsolicited call came from Nationwide Insurance, CP's
>carrier.  The agent wanted me to file a claim regarding my injuries.  I
>explained that it would be imprudent to file an injury claim at this
>point.

I have a question that has been nagging me since I read this.

If you truly had injuries, as you mentioned, can you explain to the group why
you mentioned your injuries but did not want to follow through on an injury
claim?
Please answer both questions posed.

Awaiting your responce,
Kevin M. Conkey

P.S.
Now that I have now bowed out of helping the group out on the cap order, this
will be the last thing I have to say about this incident.