[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Museum

 * Reply to msg originally in NetMail

 BL> In article <2282097516-at-f4.n100.z1.ftn> you wrote:

 BL> [chop]

   > THE COLORADO SPRINGS NOTES, 1899-1900
   > By Nikola Tesla... Hardcover, 440pp, Published by NOLIT,
   > Beograd, Yugoslavia, 1978. Prefaced and annotated by
   > Aleksandar Marincic, Assoc. Prof. of EE Beograd Univ. and
   > advisor to the Nikola Tesla Museum, Yugoslavia.

 BL> You seem to be a big Tesla fan. Ever since the war started
 BL> in the former Yugoslavia I have wondered about the fate of
 BL> the Tesla Museum. It  is(was?) located in Seriavo(sp!) isn't
 BL> it?

The Museum has been severely damaged by shell fragments in the
last direct report I have received from the museum
administrators.

There was a videotape available from Barnes and Noble that took
the viewer through a tour of the museum contents before the war.
However, much original material from Tesla's personal effects are
stored there, and there are no assurances of their safety.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12