[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary Q's and Spark Gaps (and magic formula)

The articles I have that this stuff comes from are:
(Thanks to Ed Harris for typing these titles)

A Tesla transformer high-voltage generator
CR Hoffmann
Rev Sci Instr Vol46 No1 Jan 1975 p1

Transformer type accelerators for intense electron beams
EA Abramyan
IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, NS-18 p447 (1971)

Zap,
Mark