[TCML] Building a pulse generator

Ok. What else should I do other than add a diode (I have plenty diodes) to the 2n3055. How also should I add a pre-driver transistor? Which transistor?

It's a circuit diagram I downloaded from the internet so I'm not surprised it's a steaming pile of poo. Most things on the internet turn out that way.

I have backup plans - using a 110- 12vAC transformer or using a relay to do the pulsing. The relays won't last too long but in theory should last a few days.

I need to get this blasted thing working. I can't afford to blow a ton of money on circuits that won't work (which in my experience is about 80% of all circuits I find in books etc).

Rhys Sage

SagePhotoWorld.com

America's favorite photographer.